DUBOS, which operates the "HARMONY" brand and the https://www.harmony-textile.com/ website (hereinafter referred to as "DUBOS"), attaches great importance to the protection of privacy and data relating to its customers and prospects, as well as to its employees, partners and service providers. DUBOS is therefore committed to adopting and respecting the principles applicable to the protection of personal data for all its activities.
We process Your data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, applicable local data protection laws and industry-specific data protection standards that may apply to our contractual relationship.
Important: We remind you that this Site is reserved for professionals.
1. Person in charge of the treatment
DUBOS AS, SAS with a capital of 729 756 euros, APE code 4669C, whose head office is located at 4 rue Henri Le Chatelier, Pessac 33600, registered with the Bordeaux Trade and Companies Register under the number 320 924 665 00047 and whose VAT number is: FR22320924665.
2. Purpose of the processing
We only process Your data to guarantee You an optimal use of Our services, to answer Your requests, to keep You informed of our news and promotions, or to provide You with advice adapted to Your needs.
Indeed, DUBOS needs to collect and process certain data concerning You insofar as they are, depending on the case, necessary for the execution of a sales or service contract, for the respect of legal or regulatory obligations, collected with Your prior consent or in the legitimate interest of DUBOS (for example, for security purposes of Your transactions).
2.1. How do We collect Your data ?
We may collect information about You on different occasions, in particular :
- when You create a user account on the Site and when You use its features,
- when You make a purchase of products offered by DUBOS,
- when You use one of Our contact forms or interact with Us by any other means (e-mail, telephone, social networks, etc.),
- when You answer one of Our satisfaction surveys,
- when You subscribe to Our marketing communications,
- when You browse Our Site.
2.2. Why do we collect Your data ?
DUBOS only collects data that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed.
Thus, We may use Your data, depending on the case, to :
- respond to Your purchase or contact requests,
- create a customer account,
- manage and execute orders,
- manage order cancellations,
- manage our after-sales service,
- manage any complaints,
- to manage our press or professional relations,
- as well as to optimize our Site and Our product and service offers.
Furthermore, Your data may be used for direct prospecting purposes by e-mail or SMS subject to Your prior consent. As an exception, and in accordance with the applicable regulations, in the event that these contact details have been collected in the context of the sale of a product or a service and that they are used to send prospecting intended to promote similar products or services provided by DUBOS, Your contact details may be used without Your consent. Similarly, Your consent will not be required for telephone (telemarketing) or postal canvassing and, more generally, as soon as this communication is part of a relationship between professionals (B-to-B) and the purpose of our solicitation or that of a third party is related to Your profession.
In these cases, DUBOS processes Your data for the purposes of interests considered legitimate by the regulations, without this having any consequences on Your rights. You are informed of this and can always oppose it at any time, as indicated in section 6 of this Policy.
We may also conduct surveys in which You are entirely free to choose whether or not to participate.
Information about how You use Our products and services will only be used to customize your user experience, Our communications and any offers to You. The sole purpose of creating such a profile is to allow Us to better meet Your preferences and needs.
The information that We may collect and the reasons for this processing (as the case may be), are the following :
- Your title, first and last name, to know how to call You and recognize You.
- Your activity (press or professional) and the name of Your company (if applicable) in order to better understand the nature of your request.
- Your e-mail address, to access your user account, to contact You at Your request, or to exchange with You on Our news and promotions.
- Your postal address for delivery and billing purposes, or to discuss news and promotions with You.
- Your telephone number, to follow up on Your order or reservation, or to contact You at Your request.
- Your payment information to accept Your payments and make Your refunds, to detect and protect You against fraud.
- Your contact history with Us to provide You with assistance.
- Your order history and reviews in order to provide You with offers, support and returns, or to find out what You like so that we can improve our products and services.
Required fields are those marked as such with the symbol (*). If you do not fill in these fields, we will unfortunately not be able to process your request. The other data are optional, that is to say that You are free to fill them in or not, without this leading to any obligation or particular inconvenience for You.
While You are browsing our Site and using its features, We may also collect certain login data in order to improve our Site, configure default options for You (such as language and currency), and protect our website (including against fraud).
For more information on the purpose of data processing, please refer to the contractual documents and, where applicable, the parties' respective terms and conditions.
3. With whom do we share Your data ?
The only persons authorized to access Your data are the members of the DUBOS team in charge of customer service and/or marketing.
Our service providers may also receive personal data that is strictly necessary to carry out the services that we have entrusted to them and in particular those that we use to carry out orders (for example: delivery data...).
We may also communicate Your data in order to respond to legal or regulatory requests, court decisions, subpoenas or legal proceedings, if required by the regulations in force, as well as in the event that DUBOS transfers all or part of its assets to a third party.
Data will only be transferred to countries outside the EU or EEA (so-called third countries) where this is necessary for the performance of Our contractual obligations with You or as required by law (e.g. reporting obligations under tax law), if You have given Your consent or as part of an outsourcing arrangement.
If services are required from suppliers based outside the EU or EEA, We ensure that they comply with data protection regulations in Europe and Our applicable data protection standards. In this case, We implement the necessary measures to ensure end-to-end protection of the data concerned during its transfer.
4. How long will Your Data be kept ?
Your data will be kept by DUBOS for the period during which you use Our services, and deleted at the latest three years after the end of our commercial relationship (for example, after a purchase, the expiration date of a warranty, the end of a contract) or our last contact with You (for example, a request for documentation or a click on a hyperlink contained in an e-mail), unless anonymization or a legal obligation to retain certain data for a longer period of time (for the proof of a right or a contract or the respect of a legal obligation).
Your connection data to this Site will only be kept for a period of thirteen months.
The protection of Your privacy and Your data is one of our priorities. Every registered user is invited to create a password. We invite You to keep this password secret, to limit access to Your computer or mobile device and to log out after using Our services.
Furthermore, within DUBOS, We take adequate security measures, in particular technical and organizational measures, to protect Your data against accidental loss, destruction, misuse, damage and unauthorized or illegal access.
As all personal data is confidential, access to it is limited to DUBOS employees, or service providers acting on behalf of DUBOS, who need it to perform their duties.
All persons having access to Your data are bound by a duty of confidentiality and may be subject to disciplinary measures and/or other sanctions if they do not respect these obligations.
Operations with a third party recipient are subject to a contract in order to ensure that Your personal data is protected and that Your rights are respected.
6. What are Your rights and how to exercise them ?
You have, subject to the limits provided by the regulations in force, several rights with regard to the processing of Your data :
- The right to be informed about the use of Your personal information.
- The right to access the personal information that We hold about You.
- The right to request the correction of erroneous personal information that We have about You (which You can also do directly in the "my account" section when it exists).
- The right to request that We delete Your data, or stop processing or collecting it, in certain circumstances.
- The right to withdraw your consent in the event that it has been requested from You.
- The right to object to the processing of Your data (in particular for the purpose of sending You direct marketing messages).
- The right to request that We return Your data to You or transfer it to another service provider ("portability" right).
- The right to set up instructions on what to do with Your data after Your death.
- The right to complain to the national authority in charge of the protection of personal data (in France, this is the CNIL, Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés, whose website is accessible here).
For any question relating to this Policy and/or to exercise your rights as described above, you may contact DUBOS, specifying your identity and the purpose of your request, by e-mail or by post at the following addresses
email@example.com, or DUBOS, sales department 4 rue Henri le Chatelier, 33600 Pessac.
To stop receiving marketing messages from DUBOS, You can also click on the unsubscribe link included in each of Our messages.
DUBOS undertakes to respond to You as soon as possible, and in any event within one month of receiving Your request.
If necessary, this period may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests sent to DUBOS. In this case, You will be informed of this extension and the reasons for the postponement.
If Your request is submitted in electronic form, the information will also be provided to You electronically where possible, unless You expressly request otherwise.
If DUBOS does not comply with Your request, it will inform You of the reasons for its inaction and You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and/or to seek legal redress.
7. Social networks
You can join our Instagram account or Facebook page or LinkedIn page and, through these, follow Our news. The only data that We are likely to collect are anonymous and processed for purely statistical purposes (for example, to track the number of subscribers to our account).
8. Applicable law and litigation
DUBOS being established on the French territory, our company is subject to the modified law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms and, more broadly, to the General Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to data protection ("RGPD").
In the event of a dispute and in the event that an amicable agreement cannot be reached, the competent courts will be those within the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal.
9. Updating of the conditions of processing of Your data
We may amend this Policy at any time to reflect Our most recent data protection practices. If applicable, any change concerning You will be communicated to You in a timely manner and via an appropriate means.